Gals, are you wanting to tap into your Summer feel-good mojo by doing something healthy for you…now? It’s time to abandon those heavy clothes and heavy feelings and move more. Move more with us this Summer at Empower Fitness. Empower Fitness is a gym for women, located in the Lawrence Shopping Center, where “real” women come together with “real” connection to get “real” fitness results.
Summer Membership Sale at Empower Fitness
Now’s the time to try out our gym with no enrollment fee and no contract and pay just $79 ($69 after July 5) for the Summer. Our Summer Program includes: unlimited use of the gym; 11 FREE classes per week; a health assessment and complete orientation to your own exercise routine; and a thirty day progress review. Summer Membership includes all thirty minute classes….like “Flex and Firm”, “Dance Party”, “Resistance Mix”, “Better Belly Yoga Plus”; “Pyramid High Intensity Training”; “Chair Strength and Balance”; and “Circuit Club”…to name a few! Just call 609 882-4500 to get started!
We are offering a special incentive to people who have never tried Personal Training and are ready to meet with a certified Trainer in one-on-one sessions to focus totally on your fitness goals and unique needs. You can save 25% off the regular fees…$150 for 4 one-hour sessions with a FREE assessment.
5 Tips for a Healthier You By September
- COMMIT: It all starts in your head. Tell yourself that you’re worth making a few changes for a healthier you, requiring some effort and a positive attitude. Visualize a healthier you in just a few weeks
- EXERCISE: Do your customized exercise routine at least 3-4 times per week. A burden? No, an opportunity to have a new experience and make new acquaintances along the way. On vacation? No problem, plan ahead and keep moving
- EAT HEALTHIER: Summer’s the best time to eat more fruits and vegetables and drink more water. Also, eat less processed foods and experiment with a healthier eating routine that works for you. We’ll help you set some realistic actions. Five pounds off in the tummy area does make a big difference in: stress on knee/hip joints, lower back pain, comfort, and appearance!
- CHILL OUT: Embrace the realities of what your stressors are and what tools you are using to address your stress. Examine your sleep patterns and make adjustments to improve your sleep hygiene
- CELEBRATE IN HEALTHY WAYS: Figure out new and different ways to be joyous that don’t include food and alcohol. Yes, this is a challenge, but think like: massage, pedicure, concert, dancing, a walk or hike. Just be creative!